Rise of the daytime clutch – Issy Cheung
The epitome of timeless elegance, clutches are the perfect example of modern and classic aesthetic. From fashion week to street style, clutches have become a daytime necessity, updating any outfit without interfering with the cut or silhouette. Whether it is an oversized clutch tucked under your arm or a feminine boxy clutch carried in your hand, clutches allow you to carry your daily essentials, without compromising style over practicality.
1. Modern yet classic, the clutch is undoubtedly elegant, but adds a touch of modernity to an outfit.
2. Minimalist - clean, bold lines that flatter your silhouette, whilst no strap makes the accessory less fussy.
3. Make a style statement: whether a bold oversized clutch or a structured compact clutch, they can be worn as a statement accessory.
4. Everyday essentials – The perfect size for you cards, phone and lipstick – the clutch allows you to carry your everyday essentials, with a compartmentalised interior for easy access!
5. Versatile enough to be carried elegantly as a evening purse but make an equally strong style statement with jeans and a breton tee. Whether it is minimal graphic piece or embellished with detail, you can tuck neatly under your arm or as the name suggests you can ‘clutch!!’
The Angel Jackson Chandra Snakeskin Clutch modelled by one of the hottest new faces in film, actress Stacy Martin